frame

Hallo, Selamat Datang!

Ingin jadi bagian dari komunitas ini? Ayo bergabung bersama +140 orang lainnya disini.

Masuk Mendaftar

Halo, Tuan!

Tampaknya anda baru di sini. Bila anda ingin ikut terlibat, klik salah satu tombol berikut!

Selamat datang di Bertravel Forum! Bertravel Forum adalah komunitas diskusi online, situs berbagi informasi teknologi, viral, ekonomi, bisnis, sains, gaming, lifestyle, kesehatan, traveling, otomotif, opini, dan inspirasi. Bagikan informasi dan artikel menarik yang kamu miliki disini. Mendaftar klik Register dan Masuk klik Sign in. Jangan lupa cek email kamu untuk konfirmasi. Jika tidak ditemukan, cek email di folder Spam.

Is Working As A Pilot Bad For Your Health?

HI,

The BBC has recently put up an article stating that shift work is linked to increased risk of heart problems, this got me thinking that pilots and flight attendants do lot of shift work but their working hours are irregular due to flying over different time zones which in effect causes jet lag and might interrupt their sleeping patterns for a couple of days afterwards. We all know that a few crashes have happened over the years due to the flight crew being jet lagged or exhausted but what I'm wondering is the career choice of a pilot one that effects health in a major way, any pilots out there feel that after 20-30 years of flying that they are now suffering from bad health or heart attacks.
Breathing in re-circulated air and eating airline food or fast food at airports on a constant basis is not good for anyone but anyone can experience these conditions working long hours in an office in a city. Although on the other hand I'm wondering if the life of a pilot can be just as healthy as any other career as you can get a number of days off between flights, you can only fly 900 hours a year so there should be some amount of time you can spend by yourself and maybe starting earlier in the morning avoids traffic jams therefore bringing on less stress.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=770293
Animated explainer video production agency

Thanks!
Masuk atau Mendaftar untuk berkomentar.